Oh duh. 😂

Sad trombone plays in the background

#42 Vidal28

Vidal28

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 07:42 PM

One of many topics that have a great variety of opinion which is cool to see, my eyes were opened to some shows that I wouldn’t have even considered making me think like “oh yeah I did really like that show a lot!!” Makes this harder to pick for me, some shows stick out for because of how musically astounding they were, Hebron 2017, 2015, FloMo 2016, Woodlands 2013. Marcus’ sustained reign of Texas in terms of cleanliness, 2007, 2012 and 2014 being the headliners. Vandegrift(2017) Leander(2014,2018) and now Vista with their tremendous pace and power their shows have. I’m a Texas homer, believing that we have the best of the best performing in this activity despite the limitations placed on us that most of the country really doesn’t have, the tonality and power that a lot groups project being on a different level imo which is really the most important thing for me, and the show that did for me was Hebron 2017, it warmed me up on the cold cold night I got to hear it near the end of that season and it’s one of my favorites for sure as well. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users