2:30 North Crowley High School

3:15 Lake Ridge High School

3:30 Burleson High School

3:45 Grand Prarie High School

4:00 Sam Houston High School

4:15 Timberview High School

4:30 Mansfield High School (EXHIBITION)

5:00 Prelims Results

Richland did well here last year so I would expect them to do the same this year....Haltom (last year's winner) is in Oklahoma this weekend so I would expect Richland to duke it out with Burleson Centennial and Timberview.  I just don't know enough about the Arlington/Mansfield schools to make a guess about any others.

I haven't heard a lot from Richland this year so I don't really know what to expect but if they bring their "A" game, I would say Richland is the favorite to win.

Lake Ridge could place in the top five. They didn't make finals at HEB, but -- seeing as how the scores for HEB prelims have not yet been released -- it's not impossible that they were 11th or so behind Lewisville / The Colony with a bad or mediocre run.

Both finals and prelims results for HEB have been released.

http://ldbellband.org/hebmarchingcontest/results.html

For those who may be interested, I'll likely be at the event and keeping everyone current. I understand it's a smaller event this year, but it should be fun, nonetheless. Hopefully finals won't get rained out!

DON'T JINX IT!!!

No rain....no rain....no rain....no rain....no rain....no rain....no rain....no rain....no rain

Just messing with you...

Honestly, I would have liked to have seen Haltom go to BOA DFW than Broken Arrow or Mansfield. It would have been a good challenge for them and a better gauge for their status/ranking.

I agree but I know that boa cost and haltom is a school that really can’t effort to do more than 1 boa a year . This year San Antonio . That school in general doesn’t have much money I think the band fee for them when my kids where there was like 490 a year

While other top schools pay up to a thousand a year. I would of loved to see them go but they just cant afford it

I agree but I know that boa cost and haltom is a school that really can’t effort to do more than 1 boa a year . This year San Antonio . That school in general doesn’t have much money I think the band fee for them when my kids where there was like 490 a year

While other top schools pay up to a thousand a year. I would of loved to see them go but they just cant afford it

I know what you mean!  And heaven forbid you have TWO kids in band!!

Band excels but struggles financially...meanwhile, many football teams have little/no success and are flush with money.  I mean, good for them but share the wealth, huh?  Can we have one concession stand?  Please???

I know what you mean! And heaven forbid you have TWO kids in band!!

Band excels but struggles financially...meanwhile, many football teams have little/no success and are flush with money. I mean, good for them but share the wealth, huh? Can we have one concession stand? Please???

Yeah I agree. But I’m more than 90% that’s why they didn’t sign up for boa Dfw . And they are going to a smaller contest so they can have that feeling of being on top and know what it tastes like and feels like so they can push harder to have it happen more . And I think they will learn for it . Atleast that’s what I’ve seen in the past from them . But yes money is the big issue here tho.

How are they gonna have to through them when they beat them both last year?

Well, band isn't as easy as how well a group did last year. For example, Vista Ridge didn't make finals at BoA San Antonio last year, but this year at Austin, they got 4th AND got the visual caption over CTJ, Leander and Vandy. Marching band is unpredictable.