I like it. Sometimes it can be annoying connection wise, or with the sound and camera angles, but as a whole it’s a great way to watch.

You can subscribe monthly for $29.99 or pay $150 up front for an entire year. I use it for WGI, DCI, and BOA which makes the annual fee a better deal, but monthly is good if you just want to watch for a month or two, here and there. Just don’t forget to go in and cancel it or your credit card will be charged every month.

I am debating purchasing a FloMarching subscription for one or more months this fall. Does anyone have any reviews to share with me? Also, I can't seem to find their pricing anywhere... How much is it for a monthly or yearly subscription?

I see it as 29.99 a month for a monthly subscription, or  12.50 a month for a year ($150).    I normally do one or two months, depending on what the schedule is and if I can watch or not.    But if you want to see some of the DCI corps and see all of the BOA shows, it could be worth the year subscription, definitely the better deal.  

You can just get an account on their FloMarching site, then it will ask if you want a Premium one, which is what you have to pay for.    

I like it. Sometimes it can be annoying connection wise, or with the sound and camera angles, but as a whole it’s a great way to watch.

You can subscribe monthly for $29.99 or pay $150 up front for an entire year. I use it for WGI, DCI, and BOA which makes the annual fee a better deal, but monthly is good if you just want to watch for a month or two, here and there. Just don’t forget to go in and cancel it or your credit card will be charged every month.

Yes, I forgot to cancel mine one time!   

$29.99 per month (billed monthly) or $150 for the entire year (Must be paid at once).  You can cancel anytime before the payment due date and you will not be charged.  Pro Tip: See if your bank has virtual cards that are programmed for a one-time use.  That way, if you forget to cancel, the system will not charge your actual debit/card card number.

My Experience:
I watch the BOA, WGI, and DCI streams.  I do not watch any of the original content.  I do the monthly subscription simply because I would hate to pay for a yearly thing when I only watch live shows.  Plus, if I am busy and cannot watch the show live, it's like paying for a ticket to a show and not going.  The quality has gone up a lot since FloMarching took over a few years ago.  Personally, I only watch the shows on high camera view.  The multi-camera views are just too inconsistent.  Besides, I like seeing the forms from up top.  

One thing to watch for is that the stream price jumps to 50 a month in the summer.  Considering that band goes for two months, WGI goes for two months, and DCI goes for two months, it's easier to keep the yearly subscription. 150 < 220 , if you keep track of every point of every season in every activity like a nerd like me does! Also, this way, you don't have to worry about accidentally forgetting to cancel a subscription.