Best Football Districts for Marching Bands

I bring this up because the new 13-6A starts play this week and it is loaded. We get to see great bands every week.

Cedar Ridge

Hendrickson

Leander

McNeil

Round Rock

Stony Point

Vandegrift

Vista Ridge

Westwood

Any other really good districts out there for great halftimes?

Yes, this is a great district for halftime. Just an fyi on RR. Their varsity does not play at every game, the JV does. 

The district that includes Flower Mound, Hebron and Marcus has to be a great one as well!  And then there's Ronald Reagan, CTJ and Madison amongst other great San Antonio bands.  I would love to be a part of either of those districts, or at least close enough to go and watch some local games in order to catch some amazing half time performances!  Last year I went to the LD Bell/Marcus game and that was a LOT of fun!  This year LD Bell has moved into a different district and no longer plays Marcus.  

I have no idea what district Plano East plays in anymore...   I know they played LD Bell, Lake Highlands already, and play Prosper, Sachse, Allen and McKinney, McKinney Boyd, Jesuit, along the other 
two Plano schools this season.    At least they get to play in the Allen stadium and the New McKinney isd stadium this year, very nice venues. 

I have no idea what district Plano East plays in anymore... I know they played LD Bell, Lake Highlands already, and play Prosper, Sachse, Allen and McKinney, McKinney Boyd, Jesuit, along the other

two Plano schools this season. At least they get to play in the Allen stadium and the New McKinney isd stadium this year, very nice venues.

District 9-6A

Allen

Dallas Jesuit

McKinney

Boyd

Plano

Plano East

Plano West

Prosper

District 9-6A

Allen

Dallas Jesuit

McKinney

Boyd

Plano

Plano East

Plano West

Prosper

Thanks!   Plano had some weird game last Friday

against El Paso,  the band was rained out, but the football team still played.

I was hoping the El Paso band didn't make that 650 mile trip!    They were supposed 

to have a big "combined" band thing at half time with Plano Senior and the two feeder schools (9/10 grade high schools)

which my son is in, but they never made it off the bus :(   

• 4 months later...

Something made me think of this thread that I started, so I thought I would go back and update district 13-6A's season from a UIL marching perspective:

Cedar Ridge - 11th in State Finals
Hendrickson - 25th in State Prelims
Leander - 5th in State Finals
McNeil - 13th in Area D Prelims
Round Rock - 13th in State Prelims
Stony Point - 23rd in Area D Prelims
Vandegrift - State Bronze Medalist
Vista Ridge - State Champion
Westwood - 8th in Area D Finals

Nice little season there for these bands.  :)