HEB Marching Contest

Have you seen them lately?

Yes I went to go hear them on Monday with my son( alumni)

They have 4/5 movements of there show learned and are marching 3/5 movement really really well and they sound great for being this early in the season. I’m not going to see them again tho until heb contest and there area . So we’ll see by the time this contest comes around

Yes I went to go hear them on Monday with my son( alumni)

They have 4/5 movements of there show learned and are marching 3/5 movement really really well and they sound great for being this early in the season. I’m not going to see them again tho until heb contest and there area . So we’ll see by the time this contest comes around

Wow I can’t wait to see them

It wouldn't shock me at all for Haltom to win at HEB.  They are a great band, and if their whole show is on the field by then they could really make a statement!  Marcus and Keller are pretty well known for playing the long game and taking their time to get their whole show out there.  Obviously with a new staff at Marcus it remains to be seen what their plan is.  I've heard nothing about Keller this year.  The people that I know around that program have been very tight-lipped about how their show is progressing.  I cant' wait to see all three of them!

I’m sure all three programs will be pretty phenominal. Haltom seems to really be building off their success from last year. Keller has had some really strong consistent growth over the past few years so I fully expect them to continue in that direction this year. However, they do usually start the season slower (they were 3rd at Birdville in 2016 behind Keller Central but then made 5th in 6A state.) I don’t know if Marcus can keep their momentum from last year but they will probably be very good. Overall should be a great competition.

I think that Marcus or Haltom will take this competition but I do predict Keller being on top at the end of the season.