They’re always under rated and a fantastic band. I’m always excited to see what Dripping Springs brings to the field each fall. They are also one of the reasons I miss Leander being a 5A school. Dripping Springs was in our district for awhile and I loved the football games against them. Great school!

Drip's 2015 show was awesome.  They were finalists at Austin that year where I got to see them live and one of my top 5 favorite shows of that whole season.   But the last couple years they haven't been in any of the BOA Finalist circles (despite getting 2nd @ 5A State...which lends to the idea that they are, indeed, underrated) so they've dropped off the radar for the majority of people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dripping Springs is a great band. They don't get the accolades that they should because they have had to fight with the Leander 5A bands (Leander, when they were 5A, Cedar Park). At UIL last year they were fantastically close to winning. They won preliminaries but Cedar Park put on their best show of the year in finals and squeaked it out, again. 
Dripping Springs doesn't travel as much and aren't seen as much as the other top-flight bands. This leads to them being slightly overlooked by the regular fan/parent. 

Dripping Springs is a great band. They don't get the accolades that they should because they have had to fight with the Leander 5A bands (Leander, when they were 5A, Cedar Park). At UIL last year they were fantastically close to winning. They won preliminaries but Cedar Park put on their best show of the year in finals and squeaked it out, again.

Dripping Springs doesn't travel as much and aren't seen as much as the other top-flight bands. This leads to them being slightly overlooked by the regular fan/parent.

I was really rooting for DS at 5A state last year!

• 3 weeks later...