Songs you love to see in a program

Paint it Black was very popular this past year. Adair County and Bellevue West off the top of my head

Yeah, I remember Fort Zumwalt North at St Louis, and we heard it about 4 times while live streaming Atlanta. What I would like to see are the second and third movements of Pines of Rome. The first and fourth are always done, but the third would make a lovely ballad. Also John Mackey's Frozen Cathedral would make a nice ballad/closer, Mackey's High Wire and Whitacre's Equus would also be cool in a/more shows. Earlier this year the directors asked for music suggestions, so I made a list and asked as many people as I could for what songs they would like in our show for the next year, the list went to over a page.

I may get laughed at for this, but I would love to see a band put out an "Outlander" show.   Bear McCreary put out some
beautiful music for the show that I could see translated on the field.   Some version of "Veil in Time" (many of the songs have the same type of theme in them) would work great for Color Guard with all the movement.   I'm sure they could find more upbeat Scottish music to fill out the battle scenes :) .  

I may get laughed at for this, but I would love to see a band put out an "Outlander" show. Bear McCreary put out some

beautiful music for the show that I could see translated on the field. Some version of "Veil in Time" (many of the songs have the same type of theme in them) would work great for Color Guard with all the movement. I'm sure they could find more upbeat Scottish music to fill out the battle scenes :) .

Sounds fun! Everyone could wear a kilt. :D

So my son's band is playing music from Pans Labyrinth which I was not familiar with.   Quite a beautiful but haunting music.   Has anyone heard that in a show before?   He is currently in one 
of the Non-Varsity bands in Plano (a grade 9/10 school).