BOA McAllen 2018

I don’t know anything about United, but they sure sounded good just now. Loved their uniforms too! And great color guard. Nice show all around. Man, I wish I was there in McAllen right now. The weather looks absolutely perfect!

United always has an ambitious program. We will likely see them at state.

That's it. I'm caving in and buying a subscription.

I am so weak!

But in my defense, I did get myself all the way through college without any debt, so I think a little 30 dollar splurge is deserved now that I have less expenses and a steady enough income.

No college debt?! That’s truly impressive! Yes, absolutely get the subscription!

Loved that last movement from Roma. You can tell that they’ve worked hard on that particular part of their show, and that they enjoy marching it. The French horn feature was awesome. It needs a little cleaning up in that section, but it has potential. :)

Roma french horns are becoming more and more classic as the years go by.  

With first block done, what are y'alls thoughts so far?

I would put United at the top of the first block. Overall, I think their program was the most point-worthy. I liked the challenging drill of Sharyland, but the playing is suffering at this point. Roma had a really nice sound at times, but intonation was an issue often throughout the show. Enjoyable performances by all in this block. None that I just didn't like.