Texas at BOA Indianapolis!?!

I just checked the Richland band calendar and they have "BOA Super Regional" on October 19th-20th. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this is the first time a Texas band has been to Indianapolis for the super regional? 

Richland went to that Super Regional a few years ago.  They didn't do very well but that was during a couple of "down years"....they should fare much better this year.

• 6 months later...

Richland will be in finals, they have a good show the problem has been practice, performance time. To think leaving the state is good since you will get better weather to practice. But then they have to head back late on Sunday and then perform UIL on Monday. They should be able to score a 1 but hoping for more practice time next week before area. Good luck Trinity and Richland, do Texas proud!

Richland will be in finals, they have a good show the problem has been practice, performance time. To think leaving the state is good since you will get better weather to practice. But then they have to head back late on Sunday and then perform UIL on Monday. They should be able to score a 1 but hoping for more practice time next week before area. Good luck Trinity and Richland, do Texas proud!

Wow, and that's quite a drive.  Believe me, I KNOW!!   :lol:

Unfortunately I was not able to drive for Indy (My actual Job in the way) and I'm bummed cause its been awhile since I have not gone on the road trips but wish the bands all the best and safe travel. Go Rebels! 

My hubby and I plan to drive there next fall when Leander and TeamTexas goes back to Grand Nats but we are going to make a bit of a vacation out of it this time.