2018 6A State

Someone said that they hope they don’t play the “Overdone O’Fortuna” but it seems like they played it great

The way it was arranged is incredible as well as just there sound quality at this early in the season is crazy. As well as I think this is the first group as well that there whole music selection is carmina burana . All I can say is this is definitely the best haltom I’ve ever heard but we will see in November!!!

14 (in taberna quando sumus) would be awesome! That was an all-state choir piece for the men my freshman year of high school. There were SO MANY words to learn. But the instrumentation is pretty intense. I could see parts of it being adapted well for marching band.

I believe they may for like there 3rd movement . I know they have 5 total !

• 1 month later...

FloMo 2016 still leaves me speechless. Something about that show was perfect.

Yeah I remember there was so much talk in the off-season last year about what they were going to do and how they would perform at GNats and stuff. This year, almost no mention of them. I think they will be back at the top of everyone's radars very soon.

Yeah I remember there was so much talk in the off-season last year about what they were going to do and how they would perform at GNats and stuff. This year, almost no mention of them. I think they will be back at the top of everyone's radars very soon.

Yep they will

Yeah I really think it’s just because nobody has seen them yet. It’s the same thing with Hebron.

I don't know about Hebron and FloMo but I know that the Plano schools halftime performances have been cancelled the past two weekends due to weather. Haven't had the opportunity to see how their shows are looking yet!

Yeah the weather is really a bummer this year. Even though the Austin, San Antonio, and Houston areas are getting more rain, some North Texas schools have yet to perform at a football game. I was at the Grand Prarie vs Keller football game and there were hardly any other audience members in the stands and we ended up getting dumped on by the rain for a few minutes. The band didn’t get to perform with the front ensemble and I talked to some parents after and it was the first time they actually got to perform the show. I really hope the weather doesn’t effect contests.

Yeah the weather is really a bummer this year. Even though the Austin, San Antonio, and Houston areas are getting more rain, some North Texas schools have yet to perform at a football game. I was at the Grand Prarie vs Keller football game and there were hardly any other audience members in the stands and we ended up getting dumped on by the rain for a few minutes. The band didn’t get to perform with the front ensemble and I talked to some parents after and it was the first time they actually got to perform the show. I really hope the weather doesn’t effect contests.

Me too!