Grand Nationals 2018???

Is that because they signed up late or is it completely random? I know when groups sign up late for regionals they are tacked on the beginning but that is often when the schedule has already been decjded and I dont know if this was already decided months ago or not.

Either way, having Semifinals helps offset scheduling misfortunes. I wish San Antonio had Semifinals, but I completely understand why that isnt possible.

Is that because they signed up late or is it completely random? I know when groups sign up late for regionals they are tacked on the beginning but that is often when the schedule has already been decjded and I dont know if this was already decided months ago or not.

Either way, having Semifinals helps offset scheduling misfortunes. I wish San Antonio had Semifinals, but I completely understand why that isnt possible.

It was the late sign-up.

I'm trying to figure out how to finesse a last minute trip!

I still can't get over Tarpon Springs having 3 possible endings to their show, and the audience gets to choose which?  I mean HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!  I hope you do finesse that last minute trip, because it would sure be worth it to see that sucker LIVE!!!!

I still can't get over Tarpon Springs having 3 possible endings to their show, and the audience gets to choose which?  I mean HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!  I hope you do finesse that last minute trip, because it would sure be worth it to see that sucker LIVE!!!!

Cool, right?  And this isn't the first show to have multiple endings!

In 2003, Center Grove did a Capture The Flag show that changed which team, Red or Blue, won at each performance.  This was celebrated with the team's streamers pouring out from a huge scaffold in the middle of the field at the end of the show.  Spoiler Alert:  The Blue Team won in Finals.

I still can't get over Tarpon Springs having 3 possible endings to their show, and the audience gets to choose which? I mean HOW DO YOU DO THAT?! I hope you do finesse that last minute trip, because it would sure be worth it to see that sucker LIVE!!!!

The audience gets to what??? How does that work? I'm so intrigued, I wanna see how this works.

The audience gets to what??? How does that work? I'm so intrigued, I wanna see how this works.

http://www.tarponspringsband.com/vote

You can view the profiles for the three characters and then choose who you want to win!  It would be awesome if they did a vote for all three performances at Grand Nationals!

Come to think of it, they might need a fourth vote :)

but is the audience really picking the ending - or do they have 3 endings and they define the ending before they perform and let the audience this that they picked the ending? everyone has 1 vote and sees what they think is the majority vote based on the app. while the band knew what ending they would do before they went on the field - 

still difficult to clean 3 different endings, but I would question that the closer is truly being driven by the audience and they are adjusting at a split second.

just my thoughts and I do not know for a fact - 

The endings aren’t different at all. Not to spoil for those who haven’t seen, but it only involves the characters and not the band as a whole. It would be easy to just tell them at the beginning of the performance who wins and they take care of it on the field.

thanks for clarifying - I was under the impression that there are 3 possible endings that they band would perform - appreciated  

Having seen all four of the "top 4" so to speak I'm really pulling for BA. I don't think they will take visual simply because the uniforms hide the legs but I expect a solid placement in GE and Music from them leading to a decent win (.5+) in finals. Don't quote me if I'm wrong in two weeks.