"Mad Max Beyond Alamodome" - BOA-San Antonio Reaction Video | DOCUMONTARY: Ep. 23

You may have seen reaction videos for movie trailers, video games, music videos, and/or anything else that people freak out about. For the first time in the history of the modern world*, you are about to watch a reaction video from the announcement of finals results at the Bands of America San Antonio Super Regional. 

In this video you will see honest reactions from bloggers, vloggers, parents, & overall fans of the marching arts.  As these reactions are honest and instant, please take no offense to anything seen or said. Everyone in this video is a giant band fan/nerd and was excited in anticipation of the results. There were some big surprises so naturally there are some big reactions.  And in the end, we the fans were the winners for having bear witness to the greatest marching band contest/finals in the known universe!*

*This is a scientific fact

I knew that I was on camera so I told myself I wouldn't try to be as animated as usual. SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!

And my hair looks terrible. Please look away.

Yeah, I don't think you could keep your feelings hidden any better than I could! What a crazy contest. I was a bit brokenhearted to be honest! Still am.

Your hair is fine. Josh will tell you to shut up about your hair. :D