23.L.D. Bell

24.Haltom

25.Homestead

26.Vista Ridge

27.Pearland

28.Round Rock

29.Marian Catholic

30.Ayala

Serious question for Jeremiah and the HornRank folks.  What about starting a GuardRank site?  You could rank BOA guards during marching season and WGI guards in the winterguard season.  Some of these guards are absolutely mind blowing with their incredible skills.  They deserve the recognition!  And it might even have the added benefit of inspiring more of the Texas guard groups to up their game, which everyone would love to see.  Bowie is a great example of a phenomenal Texas guard group, but so many of us are lacking in that department.  

Just a thought!

WGI kinda does this themselves. They keep power rankings throughout the season and apply points to shows for every week it’s been since they last performed to make it slightly easier to compare between units in the same class.

I get that, but I'd love to see guards ranked during marching season as well, altho I understand that that would be on a more subjective level since there are no actual BOA scores for guard. Or are there?

Serious question for Jeremiah and the HornRank folks.  What about starting a GuardRank site?  You could rank BOA guards during marching season and WGI guards in the winterguard season.  Some of these guards are absolutely mind blowing with their incredible skills.  They deserve the recognition!  And it might even have the added benefit of inspiring more of the Texas guard groups to up their game, which everyone would love to see.  Bowie is a great example of a phenomenal Texas guard group, but so many of us are lacking in that department.  

Just a thought!

My daughter did color guard her senior year and Hendrickson blew everyone else away.  And no, we aren't even in the same district as them :-)

My daughter did color guard her senior year and Hendrickson blew everyone else away. And no, we aren't even in the same district as them :-)

Just a Hawk band dad...who knows what the guard brings to the marching season. We have a great director and the guard is always spot on and I don't mind sharing how proud we are of our guard.

2017 JV Guard TCGC JV State Championship - 1rst place

2017 Varsity Guard TCGC Open State Championship - 1rst place

2017 Varsity Guard Dayton, Ohio WGI World Championships Scholastic Open - 9th in finals.

Just a Hawk band dad...who knows what the guard brings to the marching season. We have a great director and the guard is always spot on and I don't mind sharing how proud we are of our guard.

2017 Varsity Guard Dayton, Ohio WGI World Championships Scholastic Open - 9th in finals.

You should be, they are really good.

I'll be rooting for you guys come WGI season!!

My predictions:

1. Carmel

2. CTJ (personally I think they should be number 1, but it will be interesting to see what hornrank decides)

3. Broken Arrow

4. Hebron

5. Vandegrift

6. Avon

7. Marcus

8. Flower Mound

9. Tarpon Springs

10. Reagan

11. Cedar Park

12. Dobyns- Bennett

13. The Woodlands

14. Keller

15. Hendrickson

16. Castle

17. Wando

18. Blue Springs

19. Union

20. James Bowie

21. Cedar Ridge

22. Leander

23. L.D. Bell

24. Haltom

25. Marian Catholic

26. Round Rock

27. Ayala

28. Homestead

29. Vista Ridge

30. O'Fallon

Next 10:

Owasso

American Fork

Pearland

Winston Churchill

Center Grove

Centerville

Bellevue West

Vista Murrieta

Fort Mill

Park Vista

I still think Dripping Springs deserves a spot here, but since they havent done a BOA competition since the McAllen regional I don't think they will be noticed.

My predictions:

1. Carmel

2. CTJ (personally I think they should be number 1, but it will be interesting to see what hornrank decides)

3. Broken Arrow

4. Hebron

5. Vandegrift

6. Avon

7. Marcus

8. Flower Mound

9. Tarpon Springs

10. Reagan

11. Cedar Park

12. Dobyns- Bennett

13. The Woodlands

14. Keller

15. Hendrickson

16. Castle

17. Wando

18. Blue Springs

19. Union

20. James Bowie

21. Cedar Ridge

22. Leander

23. L.D. Bell

24. Haltom

25. Marian Catholic

26. Round Rock

27. Ayala

28. Homestead

29. Vista Ridge

30. O'Fallon

Next 10:

Owasso

American Fork

Pearland

Winston Churchill

Center Grove

Centerville

Bellevue West

Vista Murrieta

Fort Mill

Park Vista

I still think Dripping Springs deserves a spot here, but since they havent done a BOA competition since the McAllen regional I don't think they will be noticed.

this was really close to accurate almost perfect