Best bands in San Antonio(The city, not the competition)

1:Johnson

2:Reagan

3:Churchill

4:Stevens

5:Madison

6:Judson

7:O'Connor

8:Wagner

9:Brandeis

10:Taft

Honorable mentions:

Lee

Macarthur (used to be HIGHLY competitive)

1:Johnson

2:Reagan

3:Churchill

4:Stevens

5:Madison

6:Judson

7:O'Connor

8:Wagner

9:Brandeis

10:Taft

Honorable mentions:

Lee

Macarthur (used to be HIGHLY competitive)

I can definitely see why Madison and Judson are right next to eachother. . . At Yamaha cup last year Judson edged us out by a tenth of a point and tookvthe win (we were pissed, and some Judson kids said they were shocked), and then we beat them at SA by like more than a point from what I can remember. I wonder why you put Stevens there, and where is southwest?

I can definitely see why Madison and Judson are right next to eachother. . . At Yamaha cup last year Judson edged us out by a tenth of a point and tookvthe win (we were pissed, and some Judson kids said they were shocked), and then we beat them at SA by like more than a point from what I can remember. I wonder why you put Stevens there, and where is southwest?

I put Stevens there because they were only a few spots out of BOA Austin finals which is generally the most stacked Texas regional outside of San Antonio, as well as the fact that they made TMC and area finals. I left out Southwest because I am not familiar with their competitive history.

New Braunfels, Seguin, and San Marcos could technically be considered part of SA. I live in San Antonio as well (near CTJ and Ronald Reagan), I wouldn't say they necessarily are, but I predict that in the next 15-20 years San Antonio and Austin will be conjoined by these cities in the same vein of the DFW metroplex. The cities between are some of the fastest growing in the country.

To those asking about whether NB is related to SA-

It really just depends on who you ask when. There is some empty space between us going down I-35, and we don't really consider ourselves part of the SA met, but when non-Texas residents ask me where I live, I always just say San Antonio.

Exactly. Maybe it will be a part of SA in the next 10 years, but for now it's not. I have always heard it as either stand-alone or a part of Austin just like San Marcos is.