#1 azn

azn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Marching Band World

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:13 PM

RIP IndianaMarching.com one of the best source for marching band especially in Indiana. It's sad to see another source leave

Name: Grayson

Instruments: Soprano Bb Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Oboe in Training

Twitter: aznclairnetkid, aznclarinetkid, graysontong

Major: Audio Engineering, Something in Music, and Electronic Engineering.

L.V. Berkner High School Mighty Ram Band - Class of 2016

*Favorite* 2010 - The Web We Weave My Sister was on Front Ensemble! 3rd in BOA Arlington Regionals, 5th in BOA Super Regionals San Antonio, 8th in UIL 5A State Finals Marching Band Contest

2012 - H2O: A Water Journey First Generation Tech Crew Members aka. People on the Light Boards! Only Year ever used a full blown cloth named "big blue" My Sister was on Front Ensemble and a Senior! 9th in UIL 5A State Finals Marching Band Contest

2013 - The Colours of Sound 5th in BOA Allen Regionals, 1st place champions in finals with Percussion, Music, G.E., and Best In Class Award in prelims at the Centennial Marching Festival.

2014 - You are Here! P.S. I am the Soundmixer guy. #ElectronicCrewThugLyfe 10th in BOA Denton Regionals, UIL 6A State Marching Band contest

2015 - From the Roots  I marched the Bass Clarinet The demise of the Berkner Band continuing off from last year... One day! The Legacy left behind by all of these alumni will pull some sense through! We were supposed to compete at the 2015 Duncanville Marching Invitationals but it got threatened with severe weather that never happened. xD

Richland College - Class of 2018 or 2019 or 2020

Member of the Wind Symphony.

Instruments: Soprano Bb Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, and Oboe in Training

Future Member of the Texas State Guard

#2 Alvin

Alvin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:34 PM

RIP IndianaMarching.com one of the best source for marching band especially in Indiana. It's sad to see another source leave

Yes, very sad!  Maybe someone else up there will take over?  Here's hoping...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users