I think this contest is very tight at the moment, I'm honestly not sure how it could go, any ideas?

These are the bands:

Azle

Boswell

Brewer

Chisholm Trail

Denton

Saginaw

Wichita Falls Rider

Wichita Falls

Azle and Boswell are the traditional powers from this area, but I think it's much more competitive than years past with the addition of Saginaw high and the emergence of Chisholm Trail, and Rider, both of which have been playing LIGHTS OUT this year with tough shows, it could truly be anyone's trip to state this year, thoughts?

I remember competing against Azle/Boswell/Saginaw/ect. at Area in high school.  Great programs.  Chisholm Trail in particular seems to be having a great season.  Boswell always comes to play in state years for sure, they've been right on the brink of finals the last two go arounds.  Azle's always a solid choice.  Early season scores at BOA Arlington and others seem lower this year.  Saginaw's solid always.  Haven't seen any of the other schools.  If I had to pick, I'd go with Boswell personally. 

Results for 5A Area A West and Central Zones:

West Zone:

8.   Bel Air *

13. Del Valle

14. J. M. Hanks

18. Eastlake

22. Horizon

34. Ysleta

35. Riverside

38. Chapin

Central Zone:

5.   Canyon *

14. Plainview *

17. Abilene Cooper

20. Lubbock

25. San Angelo Lake View

30. Amarillo Randall

33. Lubbock Cooper

44. Amarillo Caprock

46. Hereford

47. Canyon Palo Duro

49. Dumas

* Advance to the State Marching Contest

Sourced from World of Pageantry: http://www.worldofpageantry.com/scores/texas15-results.php

Centralizing results doesn't go over very well for those searching the Past Contests forum for old contest results.  The first place you want to look is in the contest thread (Area D etc.), and if they aren't there because they were posted in a master thread like this one, they become harder to find. It also clutters things up since many people are only interested in the results from their Area.  It also invites discussion for virtually every area which clutters things up even more.

I renamed your thread the Area A thread, since we don't have one for all the zones and someone already posted results here.  I think I'm going to merge the other zone thread into this one in just a sec.