HEB Marching Competiton

Does anyone happen to know the reason of Hebron attending the HEB Competition instead of the one L.D. Bell, Marcus, and Flower Mound are attending? Wouldn't that be a more fair competition and give them more experience competing with these big rivals?

I've heard that the UIL Area competition is going to be at the same location (that is, Pennington Field). So that's probably why. LD Bell is in exhibition at HEB (it's their home field). Marcus is attending Birdville (I think)  No idea on what FloMo is doing. 

Edited by Nin10doGuy77

I've heard that the UIL Area competition is going to be at the same location (that is, Pennington Field). So that's probably why. LD Bell is in exhibition at HEB (it's their home field). Marcus is attending Birdville (I think)  No idea on what FloMo is doing.

Area B is at Pennington. Area C is at Mesquite Memorial.

It's not the first time director Andy Sealy chose location over competition. He did it in 2008 and used to take Hebron to Carrollton's TOC for extra field time. Area B is an insanely hard competition to qualify to state and I think even though Hebron is heavily favored he wants the extra edge to remain to go down to San Antonio as the area champion.