My new show idea

I have this dream show in my head that i would like for my fellow bandies to help me with.

The show has no title yet but the theme of the show is something about peace or the beauty of silence. I was inspired by Eric Whitacre's When David Heard and i was left speechless. The piece is amazing but now i need something to come after that. The order for my show is slow starting with that eric whitacre and then into some piece and then back into the eric whitacre and then a reprise thing and then ending slow with something peaceful and silent. Maybe silent marching at the end or throughout the show. if you have any piece ideas please send me a message on her or email me. my email is smurf_breaun@yahoo.com please help me out thanks in advanced.

I think that it was Edinburg North several years back that listed 4'33" as one of their pieces at BOA San Antonio. They started the show with something like 64 counts of silent drill. People in the crowd were a little nervous and overly silent because they were wondering what was going on. Exactly the type of thing that 4'33" is supposed to bring out.

I think that it was Edinburg North several years back that listed 4'33" as one of their pieces at BOA San Antonio. They started the show with something like 64 counts of silent drill. People in the crowd were a little nervous and overly silent because they were wondering what was going on. Exactly the type of thing that 4'33" is supposed to bring out.

It was Harlingen South.

• 2 years later...