Auditorium (Cool Game)

Xenon

http://www.playauditorium.com/

This is a really cool simple game that had me enthralled until I finished it (Demo only for now).

Basically, there is a stream of particles going and you have circles that can influence where those particles are going. When you direct the particles into buckets, those buckets give off music. Fill all the buckets and you move on to the next level.

hmmm.....I thought 3:6 was WAY harder than 3:4....in fact I had more trouble with 3:5 than 3:4. 3:6 was by far the most difficult to me. I really can't see how you'd do 3:6 without using the arrow, the arrow was the deciding factor to me in finishing the puzzle.

Really, I think it's more how you assess the puzzle and react to/approach it that decides the difficulty. Brain-wiring and all that.

I really can't see how you'd do 3:6 without using the arrow, the arrow was the deciding factor to me in finishing the puzzle.

Highlight to spoil the fun and find out how:

Take the two orbital pieces and have them split the original stream of particles half and half.

Highlight to spoil the fun and find out how:

Take the two orbital pieces and have them split the original stream of particles half and half.

Oh wow....the forum has spoiler tags, look at that >_>.

That's actually exactly what I did, more or less....The spiral created by the orbital on the right activated all the channels on the right side but I still needed the Arrow token for the orbital on the left side since I couldn't create a sharp enough spiral to activate all the channels