Thanksgiving 08!

urkadrums

Thanksgiving is almost here.

What is everybody most looking forward to? (especially food !)

For me, it would be the massive amounts of stuffing and mashed potatoes I'm going to get.

They are my favorite foods, therefore I always look forward to this wonderful wonderful day :D

Also, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is always a joy to watch.

What are yall excited for?

I'm excited to go see my family down in San Antonio and stuffing my face with turkey goodness! They only time I can eat a whole bunch and not have to worry about moving afterwords!

Oh and there's this kind of important game that's going to be on at 7:00pm that I will be watching and be dressed in head to toe burnt orange...

Edited by treblemaker

Danpod's Thanksgiving "Excited For..." List:

- Waking up late.

- Eating no less than two plates of Thanksgiving deliciousness.

- Watching the Cowboys destroy a crap Seattle team.

- Completely ignoring The Jonas Brothers at halftime so I can enjoy some whipped cream-covered pumpkin pie.

- Scoping out the Black Friday ads before realizing that waking up at four in the morning after 10 pounds of turkey just doesn't seem worth it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

- Scoping out the Black Friday ads before realizing that waking up at four in the morning after 10 pounds of turkey just doesn't seem worth it.

Haha, that's EXACTLY what I think every year, ergo my mom and all the other aunts go shopping while everyone else sleeps away the pounds and pounds of turkey we eat. :D

Oh and there's this kind of important game that's going to be on at 7:00pm that I will be watching and be dressed in head to toe burnt orange...

I'll be doing the same thing. I can't wait. Nothing goes better with Thanksgiving dinner than watching the best game of the year.

Hook 'em!

Thanksgiving was great. I hope everyone else had a good thanksgiving. :)

We had 8 people(including me and my mom) in my tiny barbie doll sized house. It was so hard to manuever anywhere. The kitchen was a mad house. And once we started eating, I was full after my first plate. dannng. :( But it doesnt matter. Ill be eating thanksgiving dinner leftovers for the rest of this week! Woo!

I heard stories about black friday...and i think its freaking insane.

Apperantly some guy in New Jersey got trampled to death?!?? And then a pregnant women(i dont know where this was) was pushed and she had a miscarriage?!

Maan, people are ravenous, bloodthirsty beasts on Black Friday. I almost find it unbelieveable. =/