(This post has been removed because the entire first band along with the band director all hate me now because I told you guys about the show's name. Its just THAT confidential, I guess. There's also a rumor going around now that I found ALL of the sets of the show for EVERY PERSON and posted them here. Yeah, since I'm stupid enough and have enough time to do that.)

A Reagan student posting on a band forum... about their show? I've heard that your directors are really stingy about you posting online. Guess they haven't caught you yet. :P So, "You Never Know" huh? I can see how that could get annoying. Still, hope Reagan does well as always. It's not like the show names have had a significant meaning. "Out of the Box" was definately different, but I never saw any major box themes in it. "Journey Within," while having the oh-so-different plume change, didn't seem to Journey-ish. "Beyond Perimeters" seemed like a take-off from "Out of the Box" but was great nonetheless. The name "Synergy" still makes no sense to me, and the show wasn't my favorite, but it sure was done well. Let's hope that "You Never Know" keeps the tradition of excellence going. BTW... anyone hear anything about Bell?

It's not like the show names have had a significant meaning. "Out of the Box" was definately different, but I never saw any major box themes in it. "Journey Within," while having the oh-so-different plume change, didn't seem to Journey-ish. "Beyond Perimeters" seemed like a take-off from "Out of the Box" but was great nonetheless.

The saying "out of the box" means....out there, completely different than everyone else. And Ronald Reagan's 2001 "Out of the Box" show was just that. It was completely different than what anyone in the activity has done before.

As for the 2002 "Journey Within" show, most of the music was from Cirque du Sol

(This post has been removed because the entire first band along with the band director all hate me now because I told you guys about the show's name. Its just THAT confidential, I guess. There's also a rumor going around now that I found ALL of the sets of the show for EVERY PERSON and posted them here. Yeah, since I'm stupid enough and have enough time to do that.)

Hi im from reagan im in the drumline and im a senior i would just like to say do not pay attention to these posts by this girl. The guy who said we shouldnt be talking about our show is exsactly right! And if they can read it on our shirts as she so puts it then let them read it on our shirts when we get to the compittion. I hope that this does not change your views on Reagan we just like to take pride in our show and its always been a tradition to let the public figure out our show on its own. So i hope she did not ruin it for you i can only hope you will enjoy our show as much as we like to perform it. So i wish good luck to every band out there this year and espically all the drumlines. I personally hope to be seeing some sweet druming coming from the schools in texas.

THIS THREAD IS BEING OBSERVED BY THE  REAGAN BAND INTELLIGENCE AGENCY......... jk....... then again.....you never know :ph34r:

Haha, that made me laugh ^^

And sorry drumline person -.- I didn't realise the show was so super confidential. Jeez. Its not that big a deal. But whatever, tell them to ignore me. Its not like I'm sending them the music or show file on pyware or anything. Ohh no, Monica told people the name of the band show, now the whole experience of watching it is ruined! Just so you know, I generally like to know the names of shows I'm watching -.-

And by the way, a ton of reagan kids talk about the show in their xangas which are free for the whole world to read, they even have a blogring JUST for reagan band people. Bah!

-.- .....I'm irritated. -stalks off-

--->Edit: Chambers totally implied about a thousand times today in class ("I'm not gonna tell you anything anymore 'cause you'll go put it on the internet" and a ton of other things like that, over and over through-out the band class) that he was mad that I posted on stuff here and now the entire first band hates me because of it. I deleted the posts I put about the names. Hope you're happy, percussion guy. The whole clarinet section like... wants me to die now o.o;; not even kidding.

Hi im from reagan im in the drumline and im a senior i would just like to say do not pay attention to these posts by this girl. The guy who said we shouldnt be talking about our show is exsactly right! And if they can read it on our shirts as she so puts it then let them read it on our shirts when we get to the compittion. I hope that this does not change your views on Reagan we just like to take pride in our show and its always been a tradition to let the public figure out our show on its own. So i hope she did not ruin it for you i can only hope you will enjoy our show as much as we like to perform it. So i wish good luck to every band out there this year and espically all the drumlines. I personally hope to be seeing some sweet druming coming from the schools in texas.

Her saying the name of the show doesn't make me think any less of the Reagan program. She isn't exactly self-hyping, just informing us. And no, she didn't spill out any valuable information, just the show title, so chill.

everyone gets angry, because if we all know what each other is doing, then it would be boring. and you'd be concentrating on what another band is doing and worrying about what they do. it's a trust factor,mainly so that it creates another layer of trust to make the season even better.

someone told me that reagan's show is amazing, but i have yet to hear the midi file and i'd really like to.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

WOW!!!

At first I was like oh haha, joke, and then I was like Hey, it doesnt hurt to see if it REALLY is Westfield music... but Pyware? that was a big flag. lol

i AM an idiot.

Whered you get the "hahaha you are an idiot" track??? It sounds a lot like Carmina Burana ... I dont remember which movement - lol probably me just being a nerd yay

I say PROPS to you Monica girl from Reaganland!!! I HATE stupid stuck up people who are like "oh we're so cool no one can know our show b/c its TRIPPLE SUPER SECRET CONFIDENTIAL CODE RED CIA STUFF" b/c seriously

WHAT IS THE POINT???

Sadly our band is like this, or at least our direcotrs are, or ... were?

Oh and seriously we DID have a *Insert-my-HS-name-here* Intelligence Service

Mr. *Insert-my-band-diector's-name-here* told us ALL about it!

and how it was completely legal for him to go and prowl the internet, find out posts, dig up the personal information behind it, who did it etc. and THEN

have our AIM and forumn and internet BANNED like somehow we would not be able to access the internet. He even quoted some state laws or something that say an extra-curricular organization is allowed to make and enforce such rules as this

NO JOKE!!!

That guy was PSHYCHOoooooooo

Oh dear, I've said too much. I think I will go and jump in a bush as Mrs. Reagan Traitor puts it lol :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys,

There is a beautiful phrase that keeps running through my mind - it is the phrase that opens the Reagan 2004 show, "Synergy." It is also the line that opens the final movement in Lassiter's 2003 show. I'm assuming that since both shows had the elements of Britten's "Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra", that it must be from this orchestral piece. However, I wanted to know if anyone knew the EXACT movement that this is from, and if possible, the spot when it is played (beginning of the mvt, middle, 2/3 through, end?). I'm sure that you marvelous Reagan people know EXACTLY where your show music comes from, and I look forward to hearing your responses (Actually, if you don't know, that's cool, but if you do know, rest assured that you will brighten the day of a college student VERY MUCH - yup, I LOVE music :) ).

- mindfulmusician