Gaming

TptMartin

I played a lot more games in HS but since I got to college I haven't had as much time.

In HS it was mostly RPGs (Final Fantasy series, Chrono series, other Squaresoft games).....in college I got more social, so now I play a lot of multiplayer stuff (Halo, Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Mario Party etc.). In early college I was really into DDR though not so much now....tried Guitar Hero though it wasn't really my thing....Rock Band is fun (I do drums :) ).

aight first im gonna put this out there... halo = **** and over rated... with that being sayed

OCtober is the month for gaming i mean check this out

Oct 7th- Fracture, NBA 2k9,NBA Live 09

Oct 13th - Blitz the league 2

Oct 14th - Dead Space and Socom Confrontation, Golden Axe Beast Rider, Saints Row 2

Oct 19th - Rock Band 2

Oct 20th - Midnight Club : Los Angeles

Oct 21st - Bioshock!!! (PS3), Little BIg Planet, Legendary, Spider Man: Web of Shadows!!!

Oct 21st Fable 2 AND Far Cry 2

Oct 26th - Guitar Hero World Tour!!!

Oct 28th Fallout 3!!!

these are the huge ones man im gonna be poor by the end of the month all these games and then DRUM CORPS AUDITION FEES!!!! OH NOO!!!! im gettin pretty much all these except for fable 2 (cause i didnt suck down to crappy microsoft products all though i do like the game) and prolly beast rider cause my manager says its not worth 60 bucks (yes i work at a game store) and legendary " " as Beast Rider and Rock Band 2 cuase Guitar Hero owns Rock Band the rest is gonna burn my wallet about 50 times

Halo is the sh**, but thats only because thats the only "shooting" game i can stand(minus the noobs who use nothing but the needler)... call of duty 4 is pretty cool too(i love playing with the brits online, they are too funny)... GH is a pretty awsome series(3 is my fav. only because it has a Bloc Party track on it... so does the DS version, but i dont have a DS)... rockband and Rockband 2 are pretty badas$ as well. i cant wait to get a hold of the new drums by Ion...

well yes i have played the rock band 2 and although it is a lot better than i expected the detail isnt as deep as guitar hero and y is everyone looking forward to gears 2 i mean i am to but theres so much to occupy yourself until and btw nobody cares abt halo anymore cause all these games are gonna own it so bad INCLUDING gears 2. but watch out for that resistance it looks bad **** and multiplayer will support up to 120 ppl ONLINE now thats bad ****.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what sucks is that since i am a member of the call of duty official website i got chosen to demo the online beta of Call of Duty: World at War but im grounded and my xbox live subscription expired so i have to buy another subscription and wait till im ungrounded witch is in another 2 weeks. :angry:

I'm big on classic Nintendo games.

Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Kirby, Smash Bros., and even some Pokemon. I actually want to enter into the business of the video game industry when I'm older and am out of college/grad school with some experience(Marketing/Sales).

I also enjoy the NCAA football games. I think they outdo the Madden franchise.

Along with video games, I love video game soundtracks.

As far as orchestral recordings, check out Super Mario Galaxy's soundtrack... it's probably one of the best out there.

Banjo-Kazooie is also an old favorite of mine. Love the music on that, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i just finished prince of persia the other day.. that game is BEAUTIFUL its a very simple game but at the same so good at the beginning its boring but give it a chance im sure youll like it.... Left 4 Dead = BEAST, Gears 2 great, Fallout 3 amazing... ive heard mixed things abt World at War AND Fable 2 but im sure there still solid titles DEAD SPACE is great... AND THE BEST GAME FOR PS3 EASILY is Little Big Planet...after all these greats titles i still fail to under stand how the heck GTA IV is still winning game of the year? i mean wtf it was a great game dont get me wrong but hasnt october november and early december tought us anything.... oh and i cant wait for games such as Skate 2 SF4 and Dark Void in the first quarter of next year... but also next year brings amazing PS3 exclusive sequels such as GOD OF WAR 3!!! and KILLZONE 2!!! and maybe JUST MAYBE well hear something on Kingdom Heart 3 for 2010... i also have heard great things abt Chrono Trigger anyone play that yet?