How about them Cowboys?

treyj

Ironically, Dallas holds the tie-breaker over Atlanta because they have the better conference winning percentage. Currently, despite the loss, Dallas is the second Wild Card team in the NFC.

This sound crazy, but, if they beat the giants and go to the playoffs, I predict a good run.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay if romo didnt cost u the game and isnt over rated then wat is he? super star under rated player? because a qb rating of 42 is just so beast with 1 TD and 3 piks... oh and btw the last pick was the DIFFERENCE IN THE GAME if that isnt his fault then idk wat is.. u also have a loud mouth reciever who wont shut up and play. wat else is there to analyze? its common sense

okay if romo didnt cost u the game and isnt over rated then wat is he? super star under rated player? because a qb rating of 42 is just so beast with 1 TD and 3 piks... oh and btw the last pick was the DIFFERENCE IN THE GAME if that isnt his fault then idk wat is.. u also have a loud mouth reciever who wont shut up and play. wat else is there to analyze? its common sense

Keep in mind that this is only Romo's second year as a starter. Tons of quarterbacks have had growing pains in the league at first, only to finally get their act together and win the big game. Even Peyton Manning once had the reputation of not winning the big game. It only took one season to shake the stigma and prove everyone wrong.

Like Red said, "Geology is the study of time and pressure. That's all it takes really; Time and pressure."

• 2 weeks later...
romo owens and witten goin at it? big suprise

Ha, hey bro, got anything better to do than rag on the 'boys? Not the greatest idea ESPECIALLY living in Texas, or anywhere around Texas for that matter. Why are you only pointing out the bad things? I'm pretty sure there have been some good things. Unless you're one of THOSE fans. You know, the kind that loves to be hated? I'm just gonna let everything play out, and at the end of the year, we'll talk. Ok? :rolleyes:

Tony Romo is not overrated man. He's the Dallas Cowboys QB. That's all. When you help turn the Dallas Cowboysk America's Team, from mediocre to an offensive beast, it's kinda hard not to talk about him a lot, and praise him. Just saying.

actually raggin on and being right abt it is just all i can say abt that team... ya know i am a colts fan and got ragged on abt manning for wat 8-10 yrs cause he couldnt win the "big game" well im just returning the favor and ill not stop until romo can at least hold on to a game... i also dont see y cowboys fans are still behind this guy when has costs them game after game? i mean seriously

actually raggin on and being right abt it is just all i can say abt that team... ya know i am a colts fan and got ragged on abt manning for wat 8-10 yrs cause he couldnt win the "big game" well im just returning the favor and ill not stop until romo can at least hold on to a game... i also dont see y cowboys fans are still behind this guy when has costs them game after game? i mean seriously

Ya dude, it's so easy to point out the Quarterback of the team. It's never the fact that the defense that woulda stopped that touchdown if that one guy had made the tackle, or the offensive coordinator who had called the wrong play. It's always the quarterback. You sound like you belong on ESPN, or watch it religiously. The world's worst sports network. Surprising fact dude, there are people behind the scenes, like coaches and assistant coaches. I know... by now you're like "OH MY GOSH! REALLY? ALL I DO IS JUMP ON THE ANTI-ROMO BANDWAGON! I DON'T KNOW THAT THERE ARE COACHES ON A TEAM!" Yup... there are. I blame Jason Garrett for most of our losses. If you don't know who he is, he is the offensive coordinator. If you don't know who an offensive coordinator is, they are the ones who call plays. Yes, they do exist, even though you don't hear about them on the news, or see them on ESPN. And, surprise, there are more assistant coaches! Anyways, back to Garrett. The idiot calls pass plays when the run is clearly working, or run plays when the pass is working. You'll see what I'm talking about... well, hopefully not this week. But, next time you watch a game, don't concentrate on the guy that ESPN points out. Try to look deeper into it. Look at the plays, the set-ups, etc. THEN, you can talk. Thank you for your time.

- Chris

and y is everyone blaming the defense there playin there best but dont get enough rest after there job is done cause while there abt to sit down they discover Romo throws another pick or fumble a snap that shoulda won the game on a simple field goal so i dont think your arguements really good for it being the defense's fault either

and y is everyone blaming the defense there playin there best but dont get enough rest after there job is done cause while there abt to sit down they discover Romo throws another pick or fumble a snap that shoulda won the game on a simple field goal so i dont think your arguements really good for it being the defense's fault either

Dude, I never said it was the defense's fault. I'm just saying if it ever is, nobody would point it out. I'm proving the point that everybody blames Romo, no matter what happens. Why just blame him. He plays for a TEAM, doesn't he?

do u not understand 2 yrs ago in the playoffs fumbled snap to lose the game....last year picked off in the end zone to lose the game....this year pick late against pittsburgh to lose the game... all those turnovers by him have cost them games they should have won.. we shouldnt even be having this arguement the cowboys should already be in the playoffs but since they quarter back sucks so bad they arent and quitet honestly i knew from week 4 when they started 3-1 that they wouldnt make the playoffs i mean im being serious there downfall started after that 5th game.