• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Mitch McConnell, Republican

2. Nancy Pelosi, Democratic

3. Dwight D. Eisenhower, Andrew Jackson, George Washington, Rutherford Hayes

4. Alberto Gonzalez, Michael Mukasey, John Ashcroft

5. Elisha M. Pease, Edmund J. Davis, Bill Clements, Bill Clements, George W. Bush, Rick Perry

6. Eddie Bernice Johnson, Sam Johnson, Eddie Bernice Johnson , Ralph Hall

lol... thats sucks...

• 1 month later...

sry to spoil the party missparty but the pats going to to the super bowl this year ended when they choked in it last year (and when brady went down).... like i said in week 5 (its in this post read it) THE GIANTS WON THE DIVISION... Romo is still a failure... and the Colts started and are still in there winning streak that started when bob sanders came back... so anybody wanna ? me now cause ive been right so far.. the fact that romo failed today and lost the game for the boys says it all... i also said wild card but thats not possible any more... there schedule is too strong for them(giants ravens, and eagles) sry i hate sounding like an **** all the time when it comes to boys fans but reality is at ur doorstep and ur going to have to face it... changes need to happen in dallas(phillips doesnt need to go,but the over rated and over paid romo does. Packers fans im sry ur GM is dumb as well.. please tell me u agree that farve shouldve still been there? and DONT FORGET HERE COMES THE COLTS!!!!!!!!

Edited by bonepit06-07

sry to spoil the party missparty but the pats going to to the super bowl this year ended when they choked in it last year (and when brady went down).... like i said in week 5 (its in this post read it) THE GIANTS WON THE DIVISION... Romo is still a failure... and the Colts started and are still in there winning streak that started when bob sanders came back... so anybody wanna ? me now cause ive been right so far.. the fact that romo failed today and lost the game for the boys says it all... i also said wild card but thats not possible any more... there schedule is too strong for them(giants ravens, and eagles) sry i hate sounding like an **** all the time when it comes to boys fans but reality is at ur doorstep and ur going to have to face it... changes need to happen in dallas(phillips doesnt need to go,but the over rated and over paid romo does. Packers fans im sry ur GM is dumb as well.. please tell me u agree that farve shouldve still been there? and DONT FORGET HERE COMES THE COLTS!!!!!!!!

....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wooooow.... just... wow... I have nothing to say except, you sound like Chris Collinsworth. Romo cost us the game? Ok, because "overrated" Romo is the only man that decides whether the 'boys win or not. Yeah, you are absolutely right there. Just like Bob Sanders decides y'alls games. :rolleyes: Fantastic ESPN theory. You should do the radio show with Randy Galloway here in DFW. And yeah, I'll "?" you, because I'm the best there's ever been when it comes to NFL analysis, buddy. B)