Things your Band directors say..

mnkyman

things your band directors say that dont always happen or things that just happen to be lies....

keep adding on when u think of some...

-this is the last time and we will have a water break

-this is the last time for the night

-we will let u out on time

_are we getting show shirts?... -yes we are getting show shirts

- (at leadership camp..driving back to school) you will get in trouble if u speed

(darn WE GOT A TICKET AND I WASNT EVEN DRVING :angry: >>darn

RACIST COP...he looks at me..(i look white...but im not) and then looks at my

two black freinds (one was driving) and asks them if they have warrents)

-your trip account (amt. payed for trips) is lower this year (they charged us for

everything else)

..cant think of anymore..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^..hmm..

yeah that kinda sounds like fun....

but if we did that...we would get in so much trouble..they would proly just be like ...leave and dont come back.......

plus my section keeps there water bottles by the tower..(kinda close the the electronics cart...so yea....water and electicity..is a no no...

" we are gonna work on band olympics during the leadership meeting"..

^...since it was like olympics...we got white flags from the color gaurd to decorate with our "section country team" (Master Bassers) lol....our qoute "feed the ducks" (if u know what that means).lol.....but yeah on to the main subject...i was taught how to toss a flag in the air and catch by the colorgaurd chick......**** i dont see whats so hard there......(no offense...im relating this more to my band)

"he/she's jus blowing up all over the place" (which is supposed to mean they're doin good)

"the first time in buc band history" (he says that every year about same things)

"hey guys... thats just not the buc band way..."

"if your talking/chatting/standing with your heels apart/not at your spot you dont want to go to State" (this term was introduced last year before area... its now like the biggest (and funniest) inside joke to use among band nerds... like "if your not going to the movies with us, you don't want to go to State"