GN Semis Announcements and Finalists

Alright, just got back. Wow, not too bad. Harrison making it in wasn't too much of a surprise. They were incredibly solid. I had Ayala in, personally.

No Centerville and Reagan.

7:45 - Exhibition: Adair County H.S., KY

8:00 - Center Grove H.S., IN

8:15 - L.D. Bell H.S., TX

8:30 - Richland H.S., TX

8:45 - Marian Catholic H.S., IL

9:00 - Avon H.S., IN

9:15 - Plymouth-Canton Ed. Park, MI

9:30 - Lawrence Central H.S., IN

9:45 - The Woodlands H.S., TX

10:00 - Broken Arrow H.S., OK

10:15 - Stephen F. Austin H.S., TX

10:30 - Harrison H.S., GA

10:45 - Carmel H.S., IN

NO! Bell has to go second....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That girl in white looked REALLY similar to the girl in yellow....I'd swear they were twins, but maybe not....are they? I didn't get a good enough look at her face.

If they were twins, leave it to LD Bell to not only surprise us with a non-high school participant acting out a role in a High School organization, but also surprise us in the end with the fact that she's a twin, and they're both part of the show.

The girl in the yellow is Jillian Romero and the girl that was in the white is her younger sister, Jacey Romero. Jillian is an 8th grader. Their older sister is in the band and both girls were asked to help out.

*I'm not too sure about the last name. I think I heard it right, though.

where is everyone getting this from?

Music for All webcast.....20 bucks (or free with a $30 yearly membership to MFA--which gives you access to the BOA video database).

You know if you subscribed a day or 2 before nats, you might get to watch it again next year without paying a new fee since nationals will probably be scheduled earlier (I think)

anyone want to send me a link to some videos from mfa : )?? im broke and my mom wouldnt let me use her credit card... which sucks.. and how big of a penalty do you get if u go over time?

You can't just send links. You have to be logged in to an account with access to the videos to be able to watch them. Otherwise, you can click on links all you want but the videos won't show up.