txbands stories: scandals, pranks & controversies

crazyjakeup

Not really a prank, scandal, or controversy, but just in a short while I like how the forums had a slightly disrespectful air, and then the wrong-doers apologized, and things are generally cool between different bands (I <3 Sherman kids). If anything, there's more animosity going on between members of the same bands (which isn't a whole lot at all).

Not really a prank, scandal, or controversy, but just in a short while I like how the forums had a slightly disrespectful air, and then the wrong-doers apologized, and things are generally cool between different bands (I

I've noticed the same thing too. Always remember that the staff members are here for YOU! We almost never have to remove posts or closed threads because for the most part, everyone behaves themselves and I cannot thank you folks enough for that. However, if you find something particularly offensive or something that you feel needs to be addressed, our doors are always open!

It brings me great pleasure to see you guys enjoy the site so much. I'm so glad you folks have a place to come and talk about the activity you dedicate so much effort and time to.

Just remember that when you hear the crowd cheer, chances are a member of Txbands.com is rooting for your best performance!!!!

(I <3 Sherman kids). If anything, there's more animosity going on between members of the same bands (

=^/

it really sucks. But its actually animosity between one person and the rest of the band.

Nevertheless, Sherman has had worse.

Last year we had a freshman who was suspended from school for being an incestial child molester. He would also steal money and electronics from people's locker in our band hall while we were rehearsing outside.

Dan is absolutely right...

You guys have no idea what a treat it is to not have to constantly moderate everything. Considering all of the Super Mods and Admins are full-time college students, we only have a chance to read a handful of each of the posts each day. It's nice when the community can self moderate and be modest.

Here are a couple of links to the old txbands.com, if you guys are interested (pardon the occasional slow loading time):

The Original TxBands (3 Months after Launch)

TxBands Redesign Number 1 (After 1 year)

A lot has happened over the last two years. Members have come and gone, and so have school "fan clubs". I also remember media, but its a good thing we don't do that anymore.

its okay jake... i remember some stuff... i remember my very first post... yeah im a loser...jk

Haha... I think I do too. And I remember how I used to have a different display name, but I got it changed cause alot of people in my school wanted us to have TR in our name... and now I'm the only one that sill comes here!

=^/

it really sucks. But its actually animosity between one person and the rest of the band.

Nevertheless, Sherman has had worse.

Last year we had a freshman who was suspended from school for being an incestial child molester. He would also steal money and electronics from people's locker in our band hall while we were rehearsing outside.

he's not lying

i was there when it happened

he just got out of JDC and now im scared to walk past him at school

do you remember back in the day when we had arcade games?

I miss those. They used to entertain me when nobody was posting on the forum.

Now all I can do is just sit and watch the screen, listen to music and randomly hit the "Refresh" button. :(

theres a world outside,

or WoW,

or myspace

or facebook

or good o'l txbands...