Area Predictions?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, Brad.

I still think there's truth in what I said though. A jazz walk isn't a jazz run. I was talking about bands marching 210 (which not many can pull off at all since most can't pull off over 160).

And I watched what you told me to watch, and I wouldn't exactly call it marching. Doesn't look very much like marching to me.

*shrugs*

Jesus, Brad.

I still think there's truth in what I said though. A jazz walk isn't a jazz run. I was talking about bands marching 210 (which not many can pull off at all since most can't pull off over 160).

And I watched what you told me to watch, and I wouldn't exactly call it marching. Doesn't look very much like marching to me.

*shrugs*

Because they use a different marching style. Not every marching style is straight legged, toes to the sky, chin to the horizon.

It's marching. Trust me.

I know not everyone uses straight legged. I just don't think every type of hobbling around the field should be considered marching. *shrugs* That's all I'm going to say on this topic.

Anyway... back on topic...

I'm going to once again bring up how interesting it would've been if prelims were finals at area B and Joshua would've made state instead of the colony.

Hobbling around on the field? Ha! Don't even pull that card. You can't.

Anyways, wasn't Joshua closer to beating Centennial and not TC?

I personally (no disrespect, b/c the show was mildly clean) believe that they ranked where they ranked b/c of the huge mousetrap props...

btw genericwit.. in your sig, you have Academy Drum and Bugle Corp. - Corp. is short for Corporation.

Corps. It offends some people.

Hobbling around on the field? Ha! Don't even pull that card. You can't.

Anyways, wasn't Joshua closer to beating Centennial and not TC?

I personally (no disrespect, b/c the show was mildly clean) believe that they ranked where they ranked b/c of the huge mousetrap props...

btw genericwit.. in your sig, you have Academy Drum and Bugle Corp. - Corp. is short for Corporation.

Corps. It offends some people.

I'll be sure to change it when/if I feel like it.

And if you mean TC as "the colony" then no. Prelims order was Sherman, Aledo, Centennial, Joshua, The Colony if I'm not mistaken (feel free to correct me if I am). I don't know if you feel like arguing just for the sake of arguing, but I'm not going to respond anymore.