UIL State 1A, 2A & 4A - Nov. 5-6, 2007

Do they have lots of merch at state? My 'rent are giving me 100 bucks just to buy merch. I want to get a spitload of stuff that has "UIL state marching" on it besides just patches and whatnot.

I def. would be interesting in a meetme thing. I've been participating in this site for a while now, and heck, I'm curious to meet some people (besides the oodles of CHS people that post on here because I already know who all fo them are).

Yes! You can get all kinds of stuff such as shirts and patches. It's all spread throughout the concourse.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch performing at 10:15... :wacko: man... no sleep... I thought there was only 24 bands, and i thought we were seventh but hey i cant argue with 8th :lol: No biggie... I wish every one the best of luck at state!

Your band probably was assigned 7th at first, but the addition of two extra bands from Area E kind of messed up the original draw. Most bands were bumped up a slot or two.

Yes, 10 bands will be in finals.

You'll probably be able to see most of Dickinson from the side. After your prelims performance you take pictures in the seats right by the end zone on the right side of the field. You climb into the seats right after performing and get pictures right before the next band performs. I doubt you'll be done before Dickinson starts.

Yes, 10 bands will be in finals.

You'll probably be able to see most of Dickinson from the side. After your prelims performance you take pictures in the seats right by the end zone on the right side of the field. You climb into the seats right after performing and get pictures right before the next band performs. I doubt you'll be done before Dickinson starts.

cool.

This whole state thing is still very foreign to me.