Does your football team suck?

TRtrumpet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our team was ok this year....i remember my freshman year...0-10 lol....we absolutely sucked that year. but the band still had fun.

its funny...whenever the band does good the football team does bad and whenever the football team is good the band is bad(well not horribly bad...but you get the meaning) lol

oh well....i dont get football....all i know is ....

band is good.

:D

lol....i wouldnt know....i try not to get a big head about things(aka winning houston) its just not healthy.....

but football games are totally diff. for us.....we dont perform....we just play.

so when i say bad...i just mean football games

*haha...off topic. i just realized what your picture was.! i feel like an idiot. i was like what is that? is that a ballerina?!! lol :lol:

maybe cuz didnt have my glasses on...but MAN. do i feel stupid.

Unbelievable. We won District. We won our first playoff game. Our next playoff game is in about 24 hours. And I have to go.,

Phooey.

At least we're playing Katy, which has made it to playoffs, like, 10 years in a row, and won their first playoff game 48-0, so maybe I'll finally be able to put marching season behind me and move on to the next band adventure. :P