Thingz That Suck

bossman

QUOTE (bossman @ Jan 12 2007, 10:26 AM)
You post what gets you mad, or puts you down. It's a stress releiver. Maybe we'll see some directors in this thread. tongue.gif

Thingz that suck: Getting fired after 2 weeks of work.

I worked for about 2 months and got fired because band took up too much time.

And.......my region concert just got cancelled, due to weather sad.gif

thingz dat suck: being around people with low expectations...especially for next marching season...

thingz dat suck: busting yo brass in the hallway and everyone is there to witness it

thingz dat suck: teacher losing your project and you have to re-do it.

thingz dat suck: people who don't have to practice in order to be better than you

thingz dat suck: yo mama...

QUOTE (sax5warrior @ Jan 12 2007, 11:35 PM)
I was going up there to see you Region 5 guys.

Looks like your concert just got frozen. That sucks.

It really does. I basically worked my tail off on 3 pieces I disliked for nothing.

Well I guess thats not completley true since I am a lot better than I was at the beginning of august

It really does. I basically worked my tail off on 3 pieces I disliked for nothing.

Well  I guess thats not completley true since I am a lot better than I was at the beginning of august

what band were you in? the wind ensemble had just gotten introduced to who I believe is one of the most inspiring band directors of all time: Mr.Alfred Watkins off lassiter high school, GA. man he was good!

busting your gums flossing between your 2 front teeth and getting all bloddy and swollen and making it painful to play. now THAT sucks. I mean come on, the first time I floss in like 5 years and I get INJURED?! What the heck.