"LMB"

jakeup

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my goodness...

if they don't wanna tell then they just don't wanna tell...it's not gonna make you a better person just to know an inside joke...let them have fun wit their LMB thing...with the way yall are acting...I wouldn't tell you either. Especially talking down towards a band like that...let's grow up, please. It's only a phrase.

oh my goodness...

if they don't wanna tell then they just don't wanna tell...it's not gonna make you a better person just to know an inside joke...let them have fun wit their LMB thing...with the way yall are acting...I wouldn't tell you either. Especially talking down towards a band like that...let's grow up, please. It's only a phrase.

Cool points for you. B)

oh my goodness...

So much agreed.

Then again, as much as I wanted to know.. its just a silly thing for us to make a big deal.

You don't see me begging people to know it or trying to guess the meaning..so all in all, give up?

oh my goodness...

i dont get it what are we talking downing to?

I GOT IT

The League of Michigan Byclists!

:huh:

no?

aww

leave me alone -_-

Good grief guys, just tell the stupid insider. If you want tempers to calm down, and people off each others' backs, then yall shall tell.

All of yall are acting so immature. Here is what LMB stands FOR YOU guys...

The Loser Maniac no-Brainers

as i recall the term "LMB" is from the greek word that means :we children from Hendrickson are full of ourselfs and we eat poo poo for lunch and still feed from our mothers love sacks/ dirty pillows/ chesstickals.... :angry:

oh my goodness...

on jakeup's , behalf : we here @ txbands.com are all friends, in saying that please take no offense to anything said in this thread...

but you have to admit that what jakeup said was pretty funny :D

I GOT IT

The League of Michigan Byclists!

:huh:

no?

aww

leave me alone -_-

Good grief guys, just tell the stupid insider. If you want tempers to calm down, and people off each others' backs, then yall shall tell.

All of yall are acting so immature. Here is what LMB stands FOR YOU guys...

The <b>L</b>oser <b>M</b>aniac no-<b>B</b>rainers.

Can you please tell me what the point of an inside joke is if you're gonna tell everybody?

What's next, gonna post on cavaliers.org and demand to know what splooie means?

If you move to Pflugerville and join the HHS band, we'll go ahead and let you in on it. ;)