How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, North Shore was ranked #11 in Texas, but because we did what we did, they dropped to 13...haha :lol:

Man, North Shore is awesome...I saw their playoff game against Westfield last year and even though they lost, I was amazed at how well football could be played! Strangely enough, they're not in our district when we're closer to them than you guys are....

We didn't make playoffs..we haven't in a looonnggg time. We did, however, win last night's football game 43-42 or something against the #1 team in the district. That brings our total season to 3 wins, the rest losses

Yes our school got beat by Westfield in our last game 35-0 but.....

Westfield is going to the playoffs!!!! They play the Woodlands on Friday at Turner Stadium in Humble!!!! It going to be freakin sweet to see how far they will go this year! (They went to the state game in 04 & made it to semi-finals last year) Maybe this is their year to win state!

Good Luck Stangs!

Luv Bea

ha...my school got kicked down to 4A this year thanks to the split to Byron Steele last year...so...we've basically had easy games so we're 9-1 and 7-0 in district...sealed playoffs by our 9th game. hopefully we'll make it a little further than the 1st playoff game unlike last year, but we'll see!! i'm still excited.

This year is our first year in 5A (sucks I can't go on 4A track anymore for concert season auditions..ughhh)....we prolly would have been much higher in the rankings if we were still 4A, but at least we're not dead last in football district rankings

So yeah.. we are going to College Station for playoffs this week..and I feel terribly sorry for our Drumline..

That and then Lonestar? my lord.. I hope that doesn't bother them.

Yeah, so we won against them.

42-16

some game.

they were ranked 8th in state..and we still won..

I'm proud of our team..but now we have to go to the next playoffs game.

yea i went to the klein-lufkin game today. klein put up a good fight at times actually. everyone in the stands on the klein side seemed kinda dead and our group of westfield kids tried to get everyone going again, and they thought were were about the coolest people ever, haha.

anyways... i'm pretty pumped about playoffs. westfield all the way!

saturday we play whoever wins between bryan and westwood, the results of which i'm still waiting on.