LordGiggles

Contestants:

Xenon

Will_Doohit

actualgirltrombone

Skippy

RMyers

GHTubaNja

4 Slots left till the first round begins. Be sure to check back daily for more updates.

Hey! LordGiggles

I'm interested in joining the game is there still spots available for me!

:)B):D

Update:

Host:

LordGiggles

Contestants:

Xenon

Will_Doohit

actualgirltrombone

Skippy

RMyers

GHTubaNja

Torch

Cornjob

Mbui

EODrillDesigner98

I would like to emphasize how sorry I am for my extended leave of absence. Im glad to know you all are patient and ready to begin.

Registration is now closed, thanks to all who chose to participate.

I'm gonna put a reminder out that the topic i chose was DCI. Remember, no aspect of DCI is too minute, too trivial. I will start with an easy question, and work my way to harder questions. Whoever is the sole survivor will have the honor of hosting the next challenge.

So now, I'm now going to proudly kick off the first TxBands Trivia Challenge!!

The Time Limit for round 1 ends on July 7th 12:00 AM. A little under 23 hours for you guys. Remember, only the first six ( or less ) to answer correctly will advance to round 2. I will constantly keep updates on who's PM'ed me, and who is left, and at the end of each round, I will post results.

Remember, this thread is open for asking any questions, and chatting. No one should have an edge on another player. Any answers revealed on this thread, or a discovery of any means of cheating will lead to disqualification. Any source you fine can be used. Enjoy yourselves!!

Update:

Contestants who have PM'ed me:

GhTubaNja

RMyers

Xenon

Will_Doohit

Contestants yet to be heard from:

actualgirltrombone

Skippy

Torch

Cornjob

Mbui

EODrillDesigner98

Remember to take advantage of the time limit. Double and triple check alot of your soucres.

Also another update, I'm not going to reveal who had correct answers yet. Once the six person limit is reached, I'll stop the game and then reveal all the information. For all you know, all of them are right, or all of them could be wrong. Just be aware as the size grows, your chances shrink.