Vans Warped Tour

Skippy

Has anyone been and/or is going to?

I went today, and OH MY GOD it was AMAZING.

The lineup this year was so incredible. There were lots of bands I wanted to see, but couldn't because they were playing simultaneously with other awesome bands.

The bands I chose to see were:

The Starting Line

some of Motion City Soundtrack

some of Underoath

Fall Out Boy

Senses Fail

Hidden in Plain View

Matchbook Romance

Hawthorne Heights

My favorites were Fall Out Boy and Matchbook.

Crowdsurfing is so much fun.

I was very unimpressed with the lineup this year for warped tour, IMHO. I don't think it can even compare to the line up they had last year. Last year they also seemed to have a wider variety of music with bands like Flogging Molly. I opted for Ozzfest instead this year. Apparently many people (artists) aren't happy with warped tour and they kind of bands they bring now compared to in the past. I dunno though, i just didnt think they lineup this year was as good :- <_<

I'm very excited about the lineup this year. There are a lot of bands that I want to see. Hawthorne Heights, Nonpoint, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Hopesfall, My Chemical Romance, Matchbook Romance, The Offspring, Relient K, Senses Fail, and I'm sure many of the others will be good.

I'm very excited about the lineup this year. There are a lot of bands that I want to see. Hawthorne Heights, Nonpoint, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Hopesfall, My Chemical Romance, Matchbook Romance, The Offspring, Relient K, Senses Fail, and I'm sure many of the others will be good.

Will if i give you the $$$ will you buy me a ticket?

Just get tickets at the gate. It's not like they'll run out of standing space.

It started at 1:00, I got mine at 12:30, I know people that got them at 3:00.

I just figure I'll get mine before hand so I don't have to stand in line. That's what I did last year at least. We'll see this year I suppose.

When I was there, the mile long line was for those that already had tickets and were waiting to get in. The line to get tickets was only like 4 people long when I got in.

Really? Last year when I went the line to buy tickets was hella long, but the line for people who already had tickets was like 20 people long. Maybe its different here in South Carolina than it is in Texas or maybe things are different this year.