Ask A Random Question.

Marvin

E-mail server for a $30Million company going up in smoke just before I was going to leave work for the day.

It was our only e-mail server at the time, but luckily I was in the process of building a new and much more fail-safe e-mail system. There were two problems though; We weren't going to roll out the new servers for two more weeks so we still had more work to do on them, and the entire last two weeks worth of backup tapes for the now dead e-mail server were corrupted.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Because you're not human. I kid...I would probably be doing the same thing if I didn't have section camps last week and this week. Teaching beginners how to march isn't a lot of fun. It's all worth it in the end once they finally start to look good though. I just woke up by the way and I gotta leave in 15 minutes.... :wacko:

So how much longer do you think you can last?

Cavies all the way! I'm seriously thinking about seeing if I can join them after I get out of high school, but one of my friends told me about the disadvantages to being a cavalier...not seeing a girl for several months, having to worry about **** guys, and so on and so forth...things I never thought about.

Do you like corps music better or high school bands (the good ones of course)?