Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith

LordGiggles

This is another Star Wars Parody I have been greatly found of, have the MP3 and everything. The director of this work has made a few other pieces, but alot of them are just kind of dealing with things such as, the crime lords in the galaxy getting together to smoke weed, parties and crashing and what not, just regular scenarios in the StarWars universe that we aren't accustomed to seeing.

Here she is: http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/gangsta_rap_se

Yeah I agree, though I believe Anakin's most violent and dark acts were AFTER he was named Darth Vader. He became Darth Vader after Palpatine knighted him as a Sith Lord in his throne room, after Anakin betrayed Mace.. and everything he was fighting for. I am hoping that they do extend footage of the Jedi Temple Slaughter in the DVD, or possibly make it a deleted scene, where the show him defeating some of the Jedi in the temple, as well as some of the masters like Shaak Ti. I also want there to be extended footage between Anakin and Obi-Wan in their duel, with some dialogue to really show how angry Anakin is feeling during the fight, for he believes Obi-Wan has betrayed him, and that Obi-Wan twisted Padme much like Sidious twisted him.

Yeah I agree, though I believe Anakin's most violent and dark acts were AFTER he was named Darth Vader. He became Darth Vader after Palpatine knighted him as a Sith Lord in his throne room, after Anakin betrayed Mace.. and everything he was fighting for. I am hoping that they do extend footage of the Jedi Temple Slaughter in the DVD, or possibly make it a deleted scene, where the show him defeating some of the Jedi in the temple, as well as some of the masters like Shaak Ti. I also want there to be extended footage between Anakin and Obi-Wan in their duel, with some dialogue to really show how angry Anakin is feeling during the fight, for he believes Obi-Wan has betrayed him, and that Obi-Wan twisted Padme much like Sidious twisted him.

Sorry, you're right. When I said before he became Darth Vader, I meant before he actually got the traditional Darth Vader suit. So I liked Anakin when he was technically Darth Vader, but he was just wearing that robe. Sorry for the mistake.

It's ok, I just wanted to point that out. No hard feelings. Though even though he killed all of the Separatists and the Jedi, Vader still did alot for the emperor once he was suited. Even though he was weak compared to a Jedi of the old republic, at that time he was the strongest guy around next to Sidious. Vader was used and put on many exploits that made him get the feared reputation he has. And as a leader of the Imperial Navy, im sure Vader had some great victories against the Rebellion and did alot of bad things in the Extended Universe in StarWars.

Yeah, I also like the darkness of the Episode III soundtrack though, alot of the songs really portray Anakin's fall, like Anakin's Dark Deeds. But of course, I like the new theme, Battle of the Heroes, it really is phenominal on William's part, for portraying the epic duel between two brothers.