Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith

LordGiggles

True, a new hope was made to be a stand alone movie, but the point of the prequels were to lead into the original trilogy so that we know how everything came to be, it isn't suppose to conclude till the resolution in Return of the Jedi. However, since the second trilogy was made first, it was unknown if the first would be ever made due to budget at the time of filiming the original Star Wars, so it had to be made to stand alone. That's just my commentary.

Yeah, they took out a scene on the asteroid base where Qui-Gon contacts Yoda and informs him of becoming one with the force and sustaining a physical ghost form. That's why Yoda mentions this, he's not just pulling it out of his ****. However, Lucas likes to edit the **** out of his movies, and this was one of the tragedies.

Another scene i am looking forward to is the start of the Rebellion, and alot of the Delegation of 2000 meetings ( the small group that started the rebellion ) led by Padme and Bail Organa to discuss Palpatine's affairs.

The extended Battle of Kashyyyk may not be in there, Lucas hasn't put many battles on his DVD's. Though there may be some extended footage on some sequences, like Anakin's extended Podrace on the Episode I DVD. Mainly i'm talking about an extended Jedi slaughtering scene, showing Anakin killing many Jedi and Jedi Masters, such as Shaak Ti.

Though, there is money. He's not gonna put everything on this DVD, it will sell just the same. Then he's gonna release the 6 DVD set and everything, make more money, and then one huge bonus DVD containing more unknown footage. It's all a scheme, those deleted scenes aren't the only deleted scenes.

I hear ya...all about the Benjamins.

The Qui-Gon thing is also lacking in the movie. I forgot about that, but it really does seem completly off that Yoda is just all of a sudden like "blahblahblah...Teach you how to contact him, I will."

Rebellion would also be cool. Needs a space dog fight with whatever empire ships they had at that time and some Rebel Z-95's or something crazy like that.

Nah, no Space-fighting for the Rebellion, just merely the starts. I agree about Space-fighting in that there should be more, we were basically pitched in a few gunshots and then they are on the Invisible Hand. There should have been some more Space-Fighter action before Anakin and Obiwan were on the ship, or action without Anakin and Obiwan. Fighting Buzz Droids is nothing like taking down Star Destroyers. Again, this could be a deleted scene.

Don't forget, Lucas is in the process of making a TV Series to connect the time between Episodes III- IV. Don't expect to see lot's of Obi-Wan or Yoda though, they are in hiding. It will be the roots of the Rebellion, and it could star the young Boba Fett.

There is a game of Shadows of the Empire however. It would be kind of hard to intertwine that with the movies, since it takes place during that time. And also, movies on games are alot harder to make, since there is alot of isolation, and it gets pretty boring. But it could be exploring/sneaking/Indiana Jones style. But is that really how Star Wars is? There is some sneaking around, but maybe for about a few seconds.

A very old game, you can't find many games like that anymore. Really nice RPG mission game, where you played as Dash Render. Good plot too, can't find anything like that anymore without being really ****ty and overhyped. The next best type of game like that in the Star Wars Universe is Star Wars Bounty Hunter. It stars Jango Fett, between Episodes I-II, and explains how he meets Count Dookue, and becomes the Host for the clones, through this great bounty he has to hunt down. Pretty much, Count Dooku sends out an invitation to the greatest bounty hunters in the universe to hunt down his dark deranged pupil, Komari Vosa, who is the leader of this brain-washing cult named the Bando Gora, who are very cryptic and secretive, very evil creatures, kind of like zombies from Dawn of the Dead.

What did you guys think about this movie? It was my favorite prequel by far, very dark, and full of alot of action and excitement. The acting was improved from the Attack of the Clones, and i want to applaud Ewan McGregor on his performance, as well as Ian McDiarmid for his performance on Palpatine. Almost Oscar-Worthy in my opinion. He did good with what material he got to Seduce Anakin. Though i wish we saw more of it and it wasn't rushed, we have to remember Anakin was being molded by Palpatine every since the day he became a Padawan when he was 9. My favorite scene was probably after Obi-Wan had just sliced Anakin, and Anakin screams in hate " I HATE YOU " but Obi-wan replies " You were my brother.. i loved you " .. Truelly emotional. What are your guys opinions, im hoping to get a huge discussion started.

The Phantom Menace was ok, it was mainly to impress the kids into liking starwars, and getting everyone back in to the mood for alot of things to come. The story was ok though, it kind of assumed we knew everything though, so people watching Star Wars for the first time may not fully understand concepts of the force. The Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon and Darth Maul duel is one of the best in the entire series, probably second only to Obi-Wan and Anakin in Sith.

Really? That's cool. I don't mind Jar Jar, he's one of the most hated characters, but he's one of the most integral to the plot. Without his kind hearted-ness, Palpatine may have never been able to get his power, thus thwarting his plan. And also, without Jar Jar, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan may have been stuck in the forest after landing on Naboo, thus making the situation hopeless. There are several occasions where Jar Jar helps the Naboo interact with the Gungans, which helped them succeed in their efforts in the Battle of Naboo, leading them to be victorious.

Yeah i really like the Battle of Hoth and the fight between Luke and Vader. Though the one thing that has always bothered me is that the Battle on Hoth doesn't look that threatening, even though they are pretty much sieging all of the Rebellions inside, its more of an stall and retreat then anything. I wish maybe in the 2007 Blu-Ray disc set Lucas is working on, he'd go and touch that up so that we can see a great ground battle.